Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Priti Fucked Again for her Husband (Story)

Hi friends, it is Bikes from Bhubaneswar again with a new experience of fucking. This is especially for the husbands who love to watch their wives fucked by another man, with a nice big cock and terrific amount of sexual experience and far more important, the confidentiality. Yes that’s why they choose us.. I have written many stories about wife swapping last times in this page and you all appreciated it. Now I will be writing about how I make the couple happy and fulfill their fantasy. As you people know I had many times fucked my girl friend in my college time before her marriage and after her marriage also but this time her husband call me to fuck her I think Priti convinced her husband about this any way I received the phone from the Priti’s husband and he said that he wishes to meet me. So we decided to meet at a Park at Bhubaneswar in evening and I gave him my vehicle number to recognize me.. However skipping the details, we met and he had brought his wife with him too. He introduced themselves as Deepak and Priti. The wife was beautiful and damn sexy looking. She had medium built, height about 5'2" and was fair.. Her boobs were about 36 and ass 40, no narrow waist, my friend friends. Her eyes were very beautiful; almond shaped and full of expressions. After chatting for some time about birds and wind etc, I told them “ as it is the summer vacation so my wife with children are now in our native village and will return after 15days and after her returning we must do a real swapping if you prefer us”. I also told them “if you do not mind and not take it otherwise then you are both heartily invited to our house for a formal first visit and welcome party before a real meeting and swapping at any day.” They agreed to this and we fixed a Sunday for this. I told that we were staying in BDA of Bhubaneswar and informed them sector no & plot no. On that Sunday I prepared for the party with some booze and mutton. They came at 8.00 PM and we started with the cold drinks. She was wearing a yellow sari and matching blouse and looked sexy. Deepak sat next to me and Priti sat in the middle facing me on the sofa and was sipping some Coca cola. We chatted and I patted the Priti on her thighs while cutting joke. Deepak looked at me and winked. I got the message and green signal too. Till now we did not talk about sex and now I had the chance to seduce her. I kept my hand on her thigh and looked at her. She was looking at her husband and he must have signaled her something because she kept her hand on mine and pressed it. Ohhhh the touch showed all the passion burning inside her and I put my other hand over hers and squeezed in reply.

I was hot now and my cock throbbed in my pants. I pushed my hand through her sari and caught her left boob. She gasped and moaned ohhhh! Deepak cane and took off her paloo from her chest showing me the two hungry boobs trying to jump out from her blouse. “Dekho meri bibi ke boobs kitne bade hai. Unko jorse dabao. Apne haath me lelo .Oh dekho mai inko nange karta hu”. And he removed his wife’s blouse and the wife fished out my cock from my pant by opening the zip and looked at it curiously. My cock stood 7 inch proud and throbbed for touch. Deepak and Priti both came near me and touched my cock. He caught it at the base and asked his wife to lick the nice cock head. “Come Priti chato ye lund ko kitna mast hai, kitna bada hai!” I felt Priti’s tongue on my cock head, moving all over it and making circles, depositing her saliva as her tongue traveled. It felt wonderful. I was pressing those two beautiful melons of his wife in front of him. Priti’s boobs were conical in shape and did not sag a bit. They were hard and fleshy. The aureoles were big and the nipples were tiny and hard. I could catch each in my hand easily. As I pressed the boobs and Priti gasped and increased her tongue action on my cock. I felt Deepak holding my cock at the base tightly, making it throb with blood. I continued to fondle the boobs and then lowering my mouth caught the nipple in my lips and then tried to put the entire breast in my mouth as if I was going to swallow it. Then I did the same with the other boob. We all were excited. I requested them to come to our bedroom if they like and they agreed .we all went to our master bedroom. Then Deepak told “let us become fully naked and enjoy the night”. And after becoming naked himself, he made his wife fully nude and made her lay on her back and asked me to lie above her in 69 position. My mouth was near his wife’s cunt and for the first time I saw the swollen pussy of his wife. The pussy had nice thin layer of pussy hair over the entire surface. Unlike the other cunts it was more swollen and stood out from its position. I parted the pussy hair and saw the pink hole which was wet now. The labia were swollen, and tick too. I could see the red tipped clitoris begin to come out of its hood waiting for touch. Her cunt was real nice and I felt like eating it. I darted my tongue out and licked the entire slit, moving my tongue all along the fleshy labia. Deepak was watching this and said, “ohh chooso! Meri bibi ki choot chooso! Dekho kaise gand hila rahi hai! Ohh Priti Bikes ka lund munha ke aander le lo! Aur usko chodo! Oh bada majja aa raha hai meri bibi ko lund chooste dekh kar. Ohh Sali kaisee choodasi hoo gayee hai!” Deepak was enjoying the real show now.

Now I had my tongue in her magic hole of Priti and was fucking her with it. By this time she had swallowed my 5 inches of cock and was sucking on it, moving her head as if she was fucking it. Then I felt hands on my scrotum and they were Deepak’s! He was telling his wife to fondle my balls and roll them in her palm and showing her himself! His wife while sucking my cock now fondled my balls too! It felt wonderful friends! Now Deepak had put his hands on the boobs of his wife and was massaging them. I felt his wife suck my balls in her mouth first one then the second. She rolled them in her mouth and oohh it felt wonderful. Now Deepak lay besides his wife and was watching her each action intently and massaging his cock in his hand. I was now feeling the mouth of his wife again on my cock while her fingers rubbed my ass hole. She had managed to push her finger in my ass hole and was moving it all around, touching the sensitive sphincter. My cock jumped in her mouth with this new feeling and my tongue searched for her clit and found it swollen. “Sali ka choot chato Bikes Bahut khujala rahi hai! Ohh usko tumhara lund chooste dekh mai to maast ho gaya! Le Sali Bikes ka pura lund muha me le! Pura 7 inch! Ohh dekho kaise maast ho gayee hai mota lund chooste chooste!” Deepak encouraged her in his excitement and I too sucked her entire clit in my mouth. She jumped and moaned over my cock and took it deep in her throat and sucked hard. I thought I would come but I had to fuck his wife in her cunt more than anything and he wanted my big cock to enter her pussy and watch it stretch her and fuck her. But I had to push my fingers in the ass of Priti as she was doing the same to me. So I wetted my fingers from her cunt and put one in her ass hole. Oh it was so tight! I felt her swallow my finger and then push it out. Oh she was enjoying this! I pushed it further and found the ring of muscles controlling her canal. The inside of her ass was knotty, hot and delicate. She moaned again and now her ass moved in excitement. “Ohhh Bikes Chodo muze! I can’t wait now! Ohh put that big cock of yours in my cunt oohh dalo jaldi se! Aur dikhao mere husband ko uske bibi kaisee chudati hai! Sala meri choot me doosronka lund ghusadna chahata hai! Le dekh teri bibi kaisee chudati hai! Oohh Chodo! Chodo! Jaldi se!” While continuing PRITI said, "BIKESsssssssssss mera paani niklega (that she was about to cum)". oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy y goooooooooodddddddd ddddd, IIIIIII mmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuummmming……Moaning ,aaaaahhhhhhh. .. Ummmmmmmhhhhhhh. ... Do what u want early Pleeeeeeeeease .....ammmhhhhhhh ... Please please please ... aaaaah aaaaaah ooooooh zor Say chuso, aur zor say chuso, aaj jitna zyaada meri boobs khay Saktay ho khalo, Deepaka yeh boobs poora muh me lay lo, poora kha jao, Ummmmm aaaah aaaaaah" "ummmmm aaaaaaaah eat me ummmmmm ah ah ah ohh aaaaah aaaaaaaaaah ummmmmm, chuso mujhay zor say ummmmmmmm Suddenly her legs started trembling i held her butts giving Support.
Deep moans came her throat ,ooohhh ooohhh aaahh aaaaaaaaaauuh Oooooohhh and she cummed.. She soon came shuddering and gushing all over my face with a high pitched scream. PRITI was then in full excitement and was uttering words like "…ooooohhhh…. JAAAAAN … ohh ddeeaarrr… …ooooohhhhhh…. ….uuuuuuffffff…. …aaaaahhhhh… aaaahhhhhh…. uuuiiiiii… .. aaahhhhh.. uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhh …oooooooohhhhhhh….." I asked her "PRITI kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein…bolo naa PRITI meri Jaan…" PRITI sighed and whispered "….dear it is very fine…I like it…you are quite expert in fucking… badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe... Bikessssssssssssss … ….ooohhhhh dear tum bahut ach! chha chodte ho…..aaaahhhhhh….. uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ….. oooooffffffff…. Bikessssssssssss you are an expert….you know how to fuck ….you know how to fuck a young woman….Ilike it…I like it Bikes ….go on fucking me like a slut that……yyoonn hii… haan ddeeaarr yoonn hii chodo mujhe… tum baahut achchhe ho…baass yyoon hi chodai karo meri…oooohhhhhhh….. Khoob chodo mujhe…" phad dalo meri vagina ko. I asked Priti Jaan what is the size of your husband’s penis ? Priti seen me in angry you nonsense agar bada hota to men thode hi tumse apni chut marwati aab jyada baat mat karo aaj ke liye aur aaj ke baad tumhi meri pati ho meri jaaaaan aaaab ………. Baaten kam aur Chudai jyada………… ye kehete hue Priti ne apna gaand upper ki aur uchalna suru kar diya taki mera Lund aaram se uski chut men ja sake I love you Bikesssssss I love you just fuck me like anything.

And I was fucking PRITI with full vigour and speed. She was encouraging me with her words ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhh, come on darling give me speed ooohhh, aaaahhh, uuuuuuumm, aaaaaaaaaahhh, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s u , ohh fuckkkkkkk aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkk me harrrrrd, i love u Bikesssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh hhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh , uuuuuuuummmmmm 'aaaaaa…….hhhhhhhhhhh…….. uuuuuuu……….mmmmm, ooooooooo……. faaaaaaaaaaassst I need more baby I need more Bikes please fuck me , fuck me fucccccckkkkkk meee , fuccckkkkkkkkkk me you bastard. Saying so Priti took my cock out of her mouth and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide. Deepak too got up and was waiting to see my cock going into the cunt of his wife. I put my cock head on the opening and pushed my ass forward, making my cock go into the tight cunt. Priti’s cunt was wet and slippery due to the foreplay we had and I did not have any problem in pushing my entire cock in her cunt. Deepak looked with sparkles in his eyes as my entire cock disappeared in his wife’s pussy. “Ohh Bikes sees how your cock stretched the poor cunt of Priti. Fuck her! Chodo sali ko! Ohh my wife taking your cock in her cunt before her husband!

Ohh fuck her! I want to see her happy with your cock. Ffuucckkk hherrr!” With that I started to thrust my cock in and out of the tight cunt her. Priti was moving her ass in circular motion to rub her entire cunt on my cock and moaning loudly. I could feel my cock touching her inner depths and her cunt muscles gripping my cock. Oohh what a cunt! As I fucked my cock into her I could feel her vagina getting more wet and making my cock feel better. Ohhh fuckkk! So nice! I caught her two swaying boobs in my hands and kneaded them hard, fucking her fast. PRITI was then in full excitement and was uttering words like "…ooooohhhh…. JAAAAAN … ohh ddeeaarrr… …ooooohhhhhh…. ….uuuuuuffffff…. …aaaaahhhhh… aaaahhhhhh…. uuuiiiiii… ... aaahhhhh.. uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhh …oooooooohhhhhhh….." I asked her "PRITI kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein…bolo naa PRITI meri Jaan…" PRITI sighed and whispered "….dear it is very fine…I like it…you are quite expert in fucking… badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe.. Bikessssssssssssss … ….ooohhhhh dear tum bahut ach! chha chodte ho…..aaaahhhhhh….. uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ….. oooooffffffff…. Bikessssssssssss you are an expert….you know how to fuck ….you know how to fuck a young woman….Ilike it…I like it Bikes ….go on fucking me like a slut that……yyoonn hii… haan ddeeaarr yoonn hii chodo mujhe… tum baahut achchhe ho…baass yyoon hi chodai karo meri…oooohhhhhhh….. Khoob chodo mujhe…" phad dalo meri vagina ko. I asked Priti Jaan what is the size of your husband’s penis ? Priti seen me in angry you nonsense agar bada hota to men thode hi tumse apni chut marwati aab jyada baat mat karo aaj ke liye aur aaj ke baad tumhi meri pati ho meri jaaaaan aaaab ………. Baaten kam aur Chudai jyada………… ye kehete hue Priti ne apna gaand upper ki aur uchalna suru kar diya taki mera Lund aaram se uski chut men ja sake I love you Bikesssssss I love you just fuck me like anything. And I was fucking PRITI with full vigour and speed. She was encouraging me with her words ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhh, come on darling give me speed ooohhh, aaaahhh, uuuuuuumm, aaaaaaaaaahhh, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s u , ohh fuckkkkkkk aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkk me harrrrrd, i love u Bikesssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh hhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh , uuuuuuuummmmmm ............ 'aaaaaa…….hhhhhhhhhhh…….. uuuuuuu……….mmmmm, ooooooooo……. faaaaaaaaaaassst I need more baby I need more Bikes please fuck me , fuck me faaaaaaaaaaassst I need more, Bikes please fuck me ffffff...... ......uc. ......... .......kkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee

“Ohh mere balls dabao Bikes! Jorse! ohh fuckkkkkkk aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkk me harrrrrd, i love u Bikesssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh hhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh , uuuuuuuummmmmm Meri choot phad dalo! Chodo muze! Mera pati kaise dekh raha hai! Dekho tumhari bibi dusroo ka lund lete hue! Dekho! Oohh mmmaastt laag raha hai ri! Sala mota lund meri choot me dalkar dekho kaise chod raha hai! Oohhhh yyeesss ffuucckk mmeee! Chodoo! Aahhh aaiiii!” Priti was delirious with the pleasure my cock was giving to her, and her hubby watching her get laid by my big cock. I felt her cunt muscles alternately contract and relax and her cunt spraying cunt juice on my cock as she came. PRITI said, "BIKESsssssssssss mera paani niklega (that she was about to cum)". oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy y goooooooooodddddddd ddddd, IIIIIII mmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuummmming……Moaning ,aaaaahhhhhhh. .. Ummmmmmmhhhhhhh. ... Do what u want early Pleeeeeeeeease .....ammmhhhhhhh .. Please please please ... aaaaah aaaaaah ooooooh zor Say chuso, aur zor say chuso, aaj jitna zyaada meri boobs khay Saktay ho khalo, Deepaka yeh boobs poora muh me lay lo, poora kha jao, Ummmmm aaaah aaaaaah" "ummmmm aaaaaaaah eat me ummmmmm ah ah ah ohh aaaaah aaaaaaaaaah ummmmmm, chuso mujhay zor say ummmmmmmm Suddenly her legs started trembling i held her butts giving Support. Deep moans came her throat ,ooohhh ooohhh aaahh aaaaaaaaaauuh Oooooohhh and she cummed. “Oohhh I am ccooommiinngg!” And with this she became still and thrust her cunt on my ass. Ohh I never saw a lady come so strong.

Her husband watched her come and kissed her on the lips joining in the throes of passion of his wife. “Ohhh come Bikes! Let her feel your hot come in her pussy! Ohhh see how she enjoyed! Come in her cunt! Come! And I could not control myself and came deep in her cunt. Her cunt muscles relaxed to welcome my hot sperm in the depths of her pussy. Oohhh what a coming! I lay on top of Priti and kissed her for the satisfaction she gave me. My cock started to go limp and came out of her cunt allowing the thick globs of sperm to come out of her cunt. Deepak went to his wife’s cunt and rubbed my come all over it smiling happily and kissing and licking his wife’s just fucked cunt. In that he also licked away my come out of his wife’s pussy.. While he was doing this, he took out his cock and thrust it in her cunt. Feeling her husband’s cock inside the Priti immediately started to move her ass to fuck him. “Ohh yes now I can fuck you! Ohh her cunt is so slippery with the come! Ohh god yesss I love to fuck you with all the come inside! Ohhh yyeessss! And he fucked her very fast and hastily.

I wondered and watching this. Deepak fucked his wife in front of me. Ohh and I felt Priti’s mouth on my cock again and she was sucking it while her hubby was fucking her! “Ohh see her! Dekho sali dusra lund choos rahi hai aur mai uskee choot maar raha hu! Ohh I want her to be fucked by many cocks! Oohhh yes suck that cock! Chooso! Priti! Ohh yeesss I aamm ccommiinngg! His body went limp and he came in his wife’s cunt and lay on her gasping for breath. Priti too came with shivering of her body and she was shaking all over as she came. My cock was still buried in her mouth! I felt her mouth tighten and even her teeth scrap my cock as she came. Then Priti took away my cock from her mouth and caressed her husband very lovingly, kissing him lightly all over and thanking him for all this. I saw what real love was! This was the love, which I could see now! The total understanding between the husband and wife! Yes it was great! I felt it and saw it too. The wife, who was just fucked by another man, before her husband, caressing him so affectionately after he came. We rested for some time and then we had our dinner. In the night I fucked his Priti twice, once in the cunt and then in the ass. Every time during my fucking her husband Deepak used to get erection and could fuck his wife and that was sufficient for her to achieve most intense orgasms I rarely saw.

No comments: